This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
An outstanding opportunity awaits a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our Ofsted-rated Outstanding school in Bristol as a Cover Supervisor. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in maintaining the high standards of education and support that our school is renowned for.
What We Offer:
*A supportive and collaborative working environment.
*Opportunities for professional development and training.
*Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Role: Cover Supervisor
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Gender of entry: Mixed
Contract: Permanent, Fulltime
- Enthusiastic and approachable demeanor.
- Organized and able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Commitment to maintaining high educational standards.
- Resilience and adaptability in a dynamic school environment
- Manage and supervise classes during the short-term absence of teachers.
- Deliver pre-prepared lessons, ensuring a positive and engaging learning environment.
- Maintain order and discipline within the classroom setting.
- Foster a positive and inclusive atmosphere for students.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in education or a related field.
- Previous UK experience working in a school setting is highly desirable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to different subjects and year groups.
- A passion for education and supporting the development of young minds.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle diverse classroom situations.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date copy of your CV (highlighting your relevant work experience and qualifications) along with a covering letter (highlighting your contact details, why you should be considered for this role and your availability to interview).
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Science is one of the key pillars of education around the world, yet in the United Kingdom we are facing not only a shortage of scientifically-literate primary school teachers, but also a lack of dedi