This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: Art Teacher
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Location: Liverpool & Knowsley areas
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for Fully Qualified Teachers with an interest and experience in teaching across a range of subjects within Secondary schools. We are a Teaching supply agency and offer supply and tuition to Primary, Seconday and SEN schools through the UK. As an agency we provide a catalogue of courses that our canddiates can do for free or at a heavily reduced priced, in order to excell their qualifications and understanding of teaching practices.
What we offer
- Online training such as Safeguarding, Cover Supervisior training, autism awareness, etc...
- Opportunities to network, gain valuable classroom experience and enhance your CV.
- You will receive quality support from a designated recruitment consultant as well as support from the school
- To deliver a broad and balanced, project-based curriculum to KS4 and KS5.
- To undertake on-going assessment of students to set appropriate targets, to maximise individual performance.
- Design and deliver a broad and balanced, project-based curriculum to 11+ year olds.
- Report to Head of Education on a regular basis on attendance and student progress, in line with company procedures and reporting structures.
- To be available to attend schools and provisions on a supply basis as and when requested.
- Professional whose passion will inspire students to develop and achieve their Learning Objectives.
- Supportive in promoting and being commited to providing high quality alternative mainstream education.
- Working with other departments to create a cohesive learning experience for students individual needs and requirements for learning.
- The ability to be diverse with your teaching and allow for multi teaching within your day; i.e teaching a variety of lessons.
If you think you are a right fit for the position, please apply with an up to date CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£143 - 230 per day
Location free text
£100 - £199 per day
£200 - £299 per day
Art and Design
Art & Photogrpahy TeacherSalary: Dependent on experience Area: Liverpool Start date: Immediate start Are you an experienced teacher with a passion for inspiring, supporting and challenging students to
Art & Pho Tea