Year 5 Teacher
Exciting Opportunity for Year 5 Teacher in Central Plymouth!
Are you a dedicated and fully qualified teacher with extensive experience looking for a rewarding role? Join our dynamic team in the heart of Plymouth as a Year 5 Teacher!
Position: Year 5 Teacher Role: Full-time, Permanent Location: Central Plymouth
This is a vibrant and friendly school committed to providing an inspiring learning environment for their students.
- Deliver engaging and challenging lessons to a vibrant Year 5 class.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Utilize your extensive teaching experience to meet the unique needs of students.
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the overall educational experience.
- Fully qualified teacher status.
- Extensive teaching experience, particularly in Key Stage 2.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about providing high-quality education.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer:
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Weekly pay
- Permanent contract with the school
How to Apply: If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity and make a positive impact on students' lives, please submit your CV and a cover letter to this application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.