Year 4 Teacher
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Year 4 - KS2 Teacher – Wakefield (WF12)
The Headteacher and governors of a reputable Junior School located in Wakefield (WF12) are on the lookout for a Key Stage 2 (Year 4) Primary Teacher from January 2024.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Be committed to building positive, trusting partnerships with parents and carers.
- Share and support the school ethos.
- Engage with Teaching Assistants and ensure they are utilised effectively within the classroom to maximise attainment.
- Demonstrate professionalism and enthusiasm towards creating a learning environment allowing children the opportunity to be the best they can be.
- Possess excellent understanding of the KS2 National Curriculum and child development.
- Believe in the importance of an enabling environment and planned play in supporting children to grow as active and engaging young learners.
- Be keen to teach children displaying exemplary behaviour.
- Following school behaviour policies and using positivity to manage behaviour and de-escalate situations effectively.
- Liaising closely with the Head Teacher and reporting any concerns.
- Following ECHP’s (Educational and Health Care Plan) in place for specific individuals and working alongside Education Psychologists who regularly visit the school.
- Undertaking general classroom activities such ensuring a clean and safe learning environment.
In return, our school can offer you:
- An experienced and supportive senior leadership team.
- A safe, friendly, and happy environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity starting in January 2024, get in touch with Becci today with your up-to-date CV. ECTs welcome.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.