Year 3 Teacher
Position: Year 3 Teacher
Location: Kirklees, Mirfield, WF14
Contract: Flexible, with potential for long-term
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Year 3 Teacher seeking an exciting opportunity in the heart of Mirfield?
Teaching Personnel is thrilled to announce an opening for a Year 3 Teacher to join a vibrant school community. This role offers a flexible contract, presenting the possibility of evolving into a long-term commitment for the right candidate.
- Design and deliver engaging lessons tailored to the needs of Year 3 students, incorporating innovative teaching methods.
- Cultivate a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages curiosity, collaboration, and independent thinking.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing timely feedback to both students and parents to support their growth.
- Collaborate effectively with fellow educators and school leaders, contributing to a cohesive and dynamic teaching team.
- Actively participate in school-wide activities, meetings, and professional development opportunities.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent qualification.
- Possess experience or a strong interest in working with Year 3 students.
- Demonstrate a creative approach to teaching and the ability to adapt to various learning styles.
- Strong communication, organization, and classroom management skills.
- Alignment with the school's values and a passion for making a positive impact on students' lives.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
- Flexible contract terms with potential for a longer-term commitment.
- Access to ongoing professional development and career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to thrive within a supportive and collaborative educational community.
If you are an enthusiastic Year 3 Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity, this role offers the perfect platform to engage and inspire young learners on their educational journey. To apply, kindly submit your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.