Teacher of Design and Technology
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Design and Technology Teacher
Teaching Personnel is supporting ongoing recruitment for a local school who are looking for a strong, knowledgeable and highly capable Design and Technology Teacher. The school is looking for an innovative and inspiring teacher to reignite their DT department and become a valued member of their team. This position would entail taking on 4 GCSE classes, ready to start in the new Academic Year.
- Subject Teacher – Design & Technology mainly in KS4.
- Plan and deliver effective challenging science lessons and programmes of study, using a variety of teaching methods.
- Intertwine cross-curricular planning and lessons, to encourage progress across all subjects.
- Progress students theoretical and practical knowledge, understanding and confidence.
- Ensure their teaching and learning is supported by the most robust research and evidence.
- Regularly assess and review students’ progress and achievement.
- To use a variety of delivery methods which will stimulate learning appropriate to student needs and demands of the specifications and Schemes of Learning.
- Promote high standards of behaviour by encouraging a positive, proactive approach to study and build productive relationships with students.
- Pay reflective of current pay scale, role and responsibility.
- Weekly pay, through PAYE (no administrative costs).
- Full access to accredited CPD.
- Support through the application and interview process.
The role is to start September 2023 and is initially one term (December 2023) with the likelihood of a permanent opportunity. We can only accept applications from individuals with QTS.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£28,817 - 44,302 per year
Location free text
£20,000 - £29,999
£30,000 - £39,999
£40,000 - £49,999
Design and Technology
Design and Technology teaching position available on a full time, permanent basis at a secondary academy in the Plymouth area.The Permanent Workforce Resource Team are currently working with an 11-18