This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you looking for the flexibility of supply teaching?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work within a number of secondary schools on a day-to-day basis?
We work in partnership with several schools that need supply teachers to cover in different areas within schools on a regular basis. If you are looking for work that offers you the flexibility to choose when and where, this could be the perfect option for you.
Whether you’re an experienced teacher looking to take a step back, or an NQT looking to explore schools and gain experience we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for educators who would be happy to work in secondary schools on a full time or part time basis.
We are currently looking for educators who:
- Are confident in classroom management, delivering adaptive and responsive teaching
- Comfortable covering across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Provide a positive environment for learning, developing powerful learners
- Confident covering a mixture of subjects with a subject specialism being a bonus
- Happy to support more challenging schools where behaviour may be present in the classroom
- Have an enhanced child only DBS on the Update Service (or willing to apply for one)
The role will entail:
- Covering classes in the absence of the class teacher, delivering pre-prepared lessons, and supporting students where required
- Positive classroom management, promoting good behaviour and engaging students to reach their highest potential
- Building positive relationships with staff and students alike.
- Adaptability across a range of subjects
As a supply teacher for teaching personnel, we can offer you:
- Choice and variety of work – we can find you work at daily supply, long-term and permanent jobs in primary, secondary and special needs schools right across the country.
- Support for your professional development – through our CPD Academy, Teaching Personnel gives you access to a vast range of career-enhancing Continuing Professional Development and training opportunities.
- The right start to your career - Our NQT Pool for newly qualified and early career teachers, and our Future Teachers Programme for graduates, are helping people start their careers in education.
- Competitive Regular pay – You will receive weekly pay with rates based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability. Our payroll team works hard to ensure your pay is accurate and any queries are dealt with speedily
- Easy online admin – Our myTP platform provides a range of digital services that make your work admin and communication simple.
- Safe working practices – We work hard to ensure your reputation is protected and you are kept safe at work.
- The chance to do good, your way - You control how Teaching Personnel supports its chosen charities. Our TP Tokens scheme supports national children and education charities through your direction.
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant – We pride ourselves on good working relationships with all of our candidates. We will be on hand to support you and work with you to secure the work you want.
To apply for the above role, click the apply now link to submit your CV along with your covering letter.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.