SPD Teaching Assistant
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you a dedicated and compassionate individual who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of children with Special Processing Disorders (SPD)? Do you have experience or a desire to support students in their educational journey? If so, Teaching Personnel has an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking enthusiastic SPD Teaching Assistants to join our team and work in partnership with schools across Lincolnshire At Teaching Personnel, we believe in creating inclusive learning environments that cater to the unique needs of every student. As an SPD Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting students with SPD to thrive and achieve their full potential.
- Provide 1:1 or small group support to students with SPD, adapting teaching methods to meet their individual needs
- Assist the class teacher in planning and delivering tailored lessons, ensuring students with SPD can access and participate fully in the curriculum
- Foster a nurturing and inclusive environment, promoting positive behavior and social interactions among students
- Monitor and assess students' progress, providing feedback to the teacher and implementing strategies to support their development
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, including parents, therapists, and other educational professionals, to create personalized learning plans for students with SPD
What We Offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, reflecting your skills, experience, and responsibilities
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle and commitments
- Ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge
- A supportive and collaborative work environment, where your contribution is valued
- Relevant experience or qualifications in Special Educational Needs (SEN) or working with children with SPD is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with students, parents, and colleagues
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for supporting children with SPD
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the evolving needs of students and the school environment
Join Teaching Personnel today and embark on a rewarding journey that will have a positive impact on the lives of children with SPD. Apply now to become an SPD Teaching Assistant and help shape the future of education!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.