This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The Deputy Headteacher of a local school has contacted Teaching Personnel in their search for a Primary Teacher who would be confident to teach children with Special Educational Needs. This would require a teacher who can adapt their teaching methods to support children with Autism, ADHD and SEMH.
- Develop programmes of learning activities.
- Planning, preparation and researching lessons, teaching materials and activities.
- Utilise special facilities and equipment.
- Attend meetings and reviews.
- Coordinate support staff.
- Possesses an appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving Qualified Teacher Status.
- Can adapt the national curriculum to suit the needs of children with additional needs.
The school is looking for someone who can create a positive and supportive environment, helping children express their emotions and build positive relationships to accommodate their learning and communication difficulties.
If this role is of interest to you please provide a CV below as a file and outline your experience and desire for the role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.