This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job role: Teacher across KS1 and KS2
Job location: Littlehampton
Job type: Full time
Teaching Personnel work closely with Primary schools in the Littlehampton and surrounding areas, who are looking for Fully Qualified Teachers for across year groups to join their dedicated teams. For this role we welcome Early Careers Teachers to apply!
- Taking on day-to-day supply.
- Maintain focus in the classroom.
- Help engage and encourage pupils to be the best versions of themselves.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be punctual and lead by examples for your pupils.
The role requirements:
- Be confident in delivering planned lessons and deliver your own lesson plans where required.
- QTS (qualified teacher status)
- Experience in teaching at least one key stage
- DBS on the update service or willing to complete a new one.
- Have a positive, creative approach to teaching.
- Be confident in managing behaviour.
Working with teaching personnel what does it mean for you?
- Free registration
- Competitive pay rates and placements based close to you as possible.
- CPD Academy Free online courses to help build on your CV.
- A dedicated consultant who is there to help you get the best advice and ongoing support to find you your next role.
- All successful candidates will be provided with free online safeguarding and prevent duty training.
- Access to your own online diary which allows you to be flexible.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£110 - 130 per day + Benefits
Location free text
£100 - £199 per day
KS2 - Year 6
Looking for your new Teaching role? Teaching Personnel work closely with Primary schools in Littlehampton, Worthing and the surrounding areas of West Sussex who are seeking Fully Qualified Teachers an
Teaching can be an enriching and fulfilling profession. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, there is no better job than to teach. Like doctors, nurses and vets, teaching is more than
Teaching is one of the most enduringly popular career choices for university leavers, with an astonishing 13.5% of recent graduates securing jobs in this sector in 2016/17. And no wonder – becoming a
Despite several months of uncertainty, the education system is poised to return to a new normal where supply teachers and teaching assistants are being welcomed back to the classroom. The government i