This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Jan 2024 - Year 4 Teacher.
Teaching Personnel are working with a beautiful primary school in East Grinstead. They are looking to appoint a talented, warm and highly motivated class teacher to lead our Year 4 class teacher from January until the end of the academic year. This is an excellent career development opportunity.
This is covering planned absence and may continue on after the initial time frame. Reports are written but some planning will be involved. PPA will be given. As it does involve planning the role will be paid to scale.
The school is keen to find the right candidate for the role that can display drive, energy, hard work and determination to support pupils. This school would provide the ideal opportunity for a candidate to develop as a teacher and to join a highly successful school and department.
- Hold a QTS or relevant qualification.
- Experience working as a primary teacher within a school setting.
- DBS on the Update Service (If you do not have a DBS on the Update Service, we can help you with this).
- Understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures
- Enthusiasm and a passion about education and learning
If you chose to apply, you will be supported by us through every step of the process, from your initial registration with Teaching Personnel, right up until you are successfully appointed in your new role at the school. Once placed into the right role for you, you will continue to receive regular contact from our team to check in on your progress and discuss any opportunities or challenges that may present themselves. What’s more; by choosing Teaching Personnel, you will immediately gain access to a whole range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay, processed by our payroll team using PAYE
- Access to a pension scheme
- Earn My TP Tokens as you work, and at the end of the year we will donate to our chosen charities on your behalf
- Refer a friend scheme
- Access to our Guaranteed work scheme - Subject to qualifying criteria
- Out of hours support from your consultant
- A company that really do want to support your growth and development
If you are interested, apply below with you CV now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£150 - 260 per day
Location free text
£100 - £199 per day
£200 - £299 per day
KS2 - Year 4
Job Title: Primary Teacher Location: South East England, West Sussex, East Grinstead Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time Primary Industry: Education and Training Salary: £150 - £260 Per day dependant o
Year 4 Teacher MAT