This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
KS1 Class Teacher Year 1
ECT and FQT Teacher available to apply.
Temporary post (until August 2024)
Required January 2024 or ASAP
A beautiful Primary School, is a 1-form entry primary school situated Crawley, West Sussex.
The school is based in central Crawley but has a smaller village school feel and is perfect for someone looking to work as part of a highly supportive and integrated team.
We are looking for a motivated and excellent Key Stage 1 class teacher to join our Year 1 team! You would be joining a positive, supportive and energetic year team and a school which is embarking upon exciting new developments and growth.
If you are committed to providing the best for all learners, want to be part of a great team and are seeking development for yourself as an excellent professional then we can offer you that and many other opportunities.
You will have:
• High ambition for the achievement of every child and for yourself
• Proven record of very good teaching in KS1
• Excellent relationships with children and a real love of the job
• A genuine drive for high quality teaching and learning
• A positive, ‘can do’ attitude to school life
• Positive, happy children who want to learn and enjoy school
• A fabulous team of teachers and support staff
• Working in a team of three teachers to support your induction to the school
• A strong leadership team at all levels committed to your support and development.
• Leaders who actively support you to manage your workload and professional growth.
If you think this might be the post for you please get in touch; a dedicated consultant from Teaching Personnel will support your application and placement within the school. If you are interested please send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£160 - 260 per day
Location free text
£100 - £199 per day
£200 - £299 per day
KS1 - Year 1
KS1 Class Teacher Year 1ECT and FQT Teacher available to apply. Temporary post (until August 2024) Required March 2024 or ASAP A beautiful Primary School, is a 1-form entry primary school situated Cra
Year 1 Teacher Perm