Learning Support Assistant
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Teaching Personnel is working with a SEN School who is looking for an individual that has previous experience working in a SEN School or has come from a care background and is looking to gain experience in a SEN School by transferring their skills. This is a full time role with the opportunity to go permanent.
What to expect:
SEN school for ages 2-19 years with our main site in Tunbridge Wells, our phase 4 older students are based at our Tonbridge sitel. Due to the complex needs of the pupils, the LSA (TA) role includes supporting personal care, and supporting pupils who may be displaying challenging behaviour. The role also involves supporting pupils during physical activities such as swimming, PE and physical outdoor activities such as Forest School, educational, and community visits.
What we need from you?
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about engaging imaginations and nurturing children throughout various stages of their education
- Be an admirable role model with the ability to motivate children
- Team playing, caring, can-do attitude
- Be resillient and hardworking
What you get from us?
- Opportunity to help and support a child’s education
- Freedom & flexibility with regards to notice periods
- Access to long term or even permanent opportunities within the school or within other schools with Teaching Personnel.
- Competitive rates of pay and PAID WEEKLY
- Prospect of enhancing your CV and gaining experience within a school setting
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
If this sounds like a challenge you would like to take on we would love to hear from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.