This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Exciting Teaching Opportunity for January 2024!
Are you a passionate and dedicated primary school teacher looking for a new adventure in the classroom? Teaching Personnel is thrilled to announce a fantastic opportunity for a KS1 teacher to join our dynamic team starting in January 2024!
Position: KS1 Primary School Teacher
Contract: Full Time & Part Time
Start Date: January 2024
Salary: £115 - £135 per day/M1 - M6 Equivalent
About Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel is a leading education recruitment agency, committed to connecting outstanding teachers with schools across the UK. With a reputation for excellence, we pride ourselves on supporting educators in finding their perfect role, while assisting schools in securing top-quality teaching professionals.
What We're Looking For: We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated primary school teacher to inspire and engage students in KS1.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting
- A passion for fostering a positive learning environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive daily rates of pay (£115-£135)
- Ongoing support and professional development opportunities.
- Pension scheme and contributions.
- £50 referral bonus scheme.
- Access to a network of schools and educational resources.
- Access to learning materials and courses through our CPD academy.
- Weekly pay.
- A dedicated consultant to guide you through the recruitment process.
Please apply below with an up to date CV. For any questions or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.