Health and Social Care Teacher
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: Health & Social Care Lecturer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester
Job Salary: £26,500 - £35,500 per annum
Are you currently seeking a new role in Education to start in the new academic year? Teaching Personnel Permanent Work Force are currently working alongside an Ofsted rated 'Good' Further Education College who are actively seeking to bring in another Health & Social Care Lecturer to add to their team after October half term or sooner.
The main duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- You would be expected to teach Health & Social Care up to BTEC Level 3, CACHE & T Level
- Frequently liaise with the Head of Department to discuss ways to develop the curriculum
- Offer 1-to-1s to students where needed
- Frequently meet with the Teaching Assistant(s) to ensure you are providing a top quality learning experience to the students and discuss how you can make lessons more engaging
- Mark and assign casework to students to maximise their learning potential
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed or equivalent)
- A relevant degree in the subject area (Bachelors minimum)
- Previous experience teaching the subject up to Level 3, CACHE & T Level within a College setting
- A valid DBS registered on the Update Service, or an Enhanced DBS issued within the last 12 months
If this role is of interest, please feel free to submit your most up to date CV, along with a Cover Letter.
Please note, all vacancies on offer via Teaching Personnel are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, if you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£153 - 240 per day
Location free text
Manchester City Centre
£100 - £199 per day
£200 - £299 per day
General Supply Teacher to work at a secondary schools in Manchester City CentreTeaching Personnel are looking to recruit for a General Supply Teacher to work in 3 different Secondary Schools based in