Geography Teacher for schools in Kent.
Teaching Personnel are seeking to appoint highly motivated and enthusiastic teachers of Geography for a variety of our secondary schools in Maidstone area.
The successful candidate must have an awareness of the KS3 and KS4 Geography curriculum and be able to deliver consistently good and outstanding lessons.
Start date September 2023.
Ideal candidate must have UK experience.
To be considered you must meet the following criteria:
- The ability to motivate students.
- Pay rate: Depending on qualifications.
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- You must provide all previous work (and teaching) references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK and currently living in the UK.
- You have a child only DBS (and on the update service) or are willing to complete one.
- You have passion for education.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your CV to the details below and apply for the vacancy.
Sian.email@example.com or call Sian on 01622 920703
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.