This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Geography Teacher needed – Hounslow.
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified Geography Teacher to join a brilliant secondary school based in Hounslow.
The school are looking for an educator that is able and willing to make a positive contribution to society and the school; someone that is ambitious and passionate about supporting students to become successful, responsible and informed young adults.
Start date: September 2023
Pay rate: £140-£180
- Grading students class work and giving them feedback.
- Make sure students meet learning objectives.
- Prepare students for exams.
- Organising teaching resources, like workbooks, homework sheets and presentations.
- Managing students learning attitudes and implementing school and classroom guidelines.
- Preparing lessons according to the national curriculum.
- Designing assessments and exams and grading tests.
The ideal candidate.
- Will have a great understanding of the national curriculum for Geography.
- Will be patient and enthusiastic.
- Will motivate students to reach their full potential.
- Will be passionate about Geography and devoted to teaching the subject to encourage students to be interested and more engaged in lessons.
- Previous in school experience
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.