This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are planning to start a career in teaching? Do you wish to become a qualified teacher but want to try it out before committing to university? We are recruiting a passionate graduate to work in our partner schools across Bolton as a Classroom Supervisor.
As a Classroom Supervisor you will be responsible for managing and teaching pupils when the main class teacher is off and absent from the class. You be given a lesson plan and be instructed to go to each lesson and ensure learning is continuing.
Duties may include:
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Delivering a lesson plan that has been given to you
- Ensuring all work is completed by the students
- Covering a variety of lessons e.g.: English, Maths, Science, Art, IT, Performing Arts
- Cover Supervisor needed in Bolton/Wigan
- Work across multiple secondary schools to gain a variety of experiences
- Flexible work (full-time or part-time)
- Earn £77-£90 per day – weekly Friday pay
To be suitable for this role you must:
- Have a strong interest in teaching
- Be reliable and flexible
- Be educated to degree level
- Able to commute across Bolton
If you are interested in this role and would like to leearn more. Please apply with your CV suing the link below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Science is one of the key pillars of education around the world, yet in the United Kingdom we are facing not only a shortage of scientifically-literate primary school teachers, but also a lack of dedi