Welsh-Medium Supply Teacher
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
*Welsh Medium Supply Teacher*
*Fluent Welsh Speaking Teacher Needed*
Job Title: Welsh-Medium Supply Teacher
School Type: Primary
Location: Newport & Torfaen
Salary: Minimum £157.66 per day
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Welsh-Medium Supply Teachers to join our team in Torfaen and Newport. As a supply teacher, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality lessons to students across all age ranges and abilities. You will need to be adaptable, reliable, and able to work in a variety of settings.
- Delivering pre-planned lessons across a range of subjects and year groups
- Ensuring that all students are engaged and motivated to learn
- Providing constructive feedback and support to students to help them achieve their full potential
- Maintaining a safe and positive learning environment
- Building strong relationships with students, staff, and parents
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality lessons
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to student learning
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a variety of settings
- Newly qualified teachers are encouraged to apply
If you are a newly qualified teacher or a qualified teacher looking for flexible work in Torfaen, Newport or surrounding areas we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Teaching can be an enriching and fulfilling profession. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, there is no better job than to teach. Like doctors, nurses and vets, teaching is more than
Teaching is one of the most enduringly popular career choices for university leavers, with an astonishing 13.5% of recent graduates securing jobs in this sector in 2016/17. And no wonder – becoming a
Despite several months of uncertainty, the education system is poised to return to a new normal where supply teachers and teaching assistants are being welcomed back to the classroom. The government i