This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you a qualified Modern Foreign Languages teacher looking for work?
Teaching Personnel are seeking Secondary Spanish and French teachers in Birmingham area.
We are looking for candidates who are committed, hard-working and looking for day to day medium-term/long-term work. We have immediate September starts available and also offer full-time and part-time positions.
By working with us at Teaching Personnel, you benefit from our array of support and guidance as well as the mentorship from your prospective school.
The ideal candidate will have a full UK Teacher Qualification or NQT/ECT and relevant experience with a wide subject knowledge.
Benefits of working through Teaching Personnel
- The UKs leading Education Recruitment Agency
- Dedicated consultant to find your perfect role
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to Teaching Personnel’s CPD courses through the CPD academy
As this is a full time teaching role, it is essential that the applicant is able to:
- Successfully differentiate learning to meet the needs of those with SEN.
- Understand the common difficulties associated with learning a language, and be able to think of solutions quickly and efficiently.
- Efficiently deliver school curriculum, and be able to offer alternative provision whenever necessary.
- Work with students on both an individual and group basis.
- Implement unique strategies specifically designed to ensure that students are able to engage with the learning process.
It is of high importance that the required applicant will be able to:
- Offer students a unique learning experience, that will focus on ensuring that every student is able to maximise their overall ability within the subject.
- Provide feedback to subject leaders, senior leaders, parents and students whenever necessary.
- Effectively communicate ideas to other staff within the department, related to school curriculum, as well as day to day issues.
- Take into account the importance of OFSTED recommendations on the school, and to be able to work within these guidelines effectively.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.