Early Years Teacher
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Experienced Reception Teacher required for an OFSTED rated GOOD Primary School in Denton, Tameside, M34
- The school has a high percentage of pupils with EAL so having experience with children who are new to the country would be an advantage
- Must be familiar with the new EYFS Curriculum
- Knowledge of Letters & Sound and/or Read, Write Inc Phonic scheme is desirable
A popular school in Denton, Tameside are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Reception Teacher to join their Early Year department. The successful teacher will be part of a supportive and hardworking team that keep the happiness and development of their children at the forefront of everything they do.
This role is within Early Years, however there is flexibility for the right teacher at this stage.
The school are looking for a Reception Teacher who is:-
- Enthusiastic and committed to high standards of teaching and has equally high expectations of behaviour and raising children’s aspirations, potential and achievement
- An experienced classroom practitioner
- Dedicated providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context
- Passionate about working as a team to ensure the school continuously moves forward to give the best education for their children
The successful Early Years Teacher must be familiar with the new EYFS Curriculum, have a genuine passion for working with young children and understand the importance of early years learning. An understanding of continuous provision, outdoor provision and see the great benefits of learning through play.
Region – North West
Postcode – M34
Pay - £120 - £160 per day
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
TeaserTips and Advice
Teacher recruitment is a critical aspect of any school's success. Finding the right teachers and support staff to lead and inspire the next generation of students is no easy task, and it is one th
Teaching can be an enriching and fulfilling profession. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, there is no better job than to teach. Like doctors, nurses and vets, teaching is more than
Teaching is one of the most enduringly popular career choices for university leavers, with an astonishing 13.5% of recent graduates securing jobs in this sector in 2016/17. And no wonder – becoming a