Accessibility Links

Northants & Counties Tuition Branch

The Northants & Counties Tuition Branch of Teaching Personnel provides tutors to Schools in Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Luton.

View current Tutor jobs in Northants & Counties

We have an excellent knowledge of the tuition sector

Our Specialist Tuition Education Consultants provide our registered staff with work to suit their needs and lifestyle.

Teaching Personnel appreciate the exceptional work that our teachers, teaching assistants and specialist support staff do every day! Whether you are seeking day-to-day supply, require a long-term or permanent position our consultants will be delighted to assist you. Long-standing partnerships with our schools and excellent knowledge of the education sector enable Teaching Personnel to provide you with the right work opportunities that are tailored around you!

Join the UK’s leading education recruitment agency

We are always looking to register more qualified teachers, teaching assistants and specialist support staff for the variety of jobs we have available.  If you’re not already signed up with us, please register or contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can find out why you should choose Teaching Personnel in our blog. As the leading teaching recruitment agencies in the UK, we can offer advice about safe work practices, DBS checks and online tuition jobs.

Register with this branch


Get directions

How else will Teaching Personnel help you?

Registered Teachers and Learning Support Staff have access to Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy Portal.  This portal helps support your professional development through a range of CPD events, free resources and more. 


Latest jobs

Shortlist Teaching Assistant in Pupil Referral Unit
  • Location Northamptonshire
  • Sector Special Needs
  • Description Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding job helping young people reach their full potential? Have experince working with students with behavioural needs? An established pupil referral unit

Get in contact with us:

Are you from outside the UK?