Teaching Personnel was the first and only agency in the UK to be awarded the Quality Mark for One-to-One Tuition
The Department for Education (formally the DCSF) created the Quality Mark in order to achieve the following objectives:
To recognise private sector supply agencies and LAs who are able to demonstrate that they meet standards of good practice in managing and providing tutors for schools
- To enable schools and tutors to feel confident about the quality of the agencies and LAs with whom they are dealing
- To raise the standard and status of tutoring services and
- To recognise the contributions made by tutors, agencies and LAs in supporting schools.
Teaching Personnel were awarded the Quality Mark for tuition after a comprehensive application process. As part of the process Teaching Personnel were able to clearly demonstrate:
Proficiency in providing fully vetted, fully referenced appropriate tutors
- The fact that we prepare tutors for one-to-one tuition and operate within the required learning framework
- A track record of past success in one-to-one tuition-Teaching Personnel have provided tutors for over 70,000 hours of tuition
- How our systems, staff and processes support the recruitment and booking of tutors for a variety of school requirements
We are delighted to be the first agency to receive this prestigious award. We now hope to help many more schools with their tutor requirements and would encourage any school having difficulty finding suitable tutors to give us a call. We are also keen to register more teachers interested in this extremely rewarding work.
To find out more about Teaching Personnel's Tutor Service, please visit www.one-to-onetuition.co.uk or call your local consultant on 08456 744 844.