Teaching Assistant - Secondary
- Attractive daily pay rates - up to £60 depending on previous experiences
- Introductions to a number of Secondary schools across North Manchester
- Please send a full CV to email@example.com
Are you a confident, experienced Teaching Assistant looking for an introduction to a number of North Manchester Secondary Schools this academic year? Do you have a passion for supporting young people in their learning?
Our partner schools across Salford, Bolton and Bury are currently seeking to appoint enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to support across the curriculum.
If you are considering a PGCE in the future, and are looking to gain further experience within a mainstream secondary classroom, this position will give you the opportunity to build upon your skills and behaviour management strategies.
• Introduction to a number of schools across North Manchester (Bury, Bolton, Salford)
• Attractive daily pay rates, up to £60 per day depending on previous experiences
• Fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable experience prior to starting teacher training
• Access to a range of CPD courses to upskill and build on your abilities
To be considered for this position, it is necessary that you have previous experience working with Secondary aged pupils. Graduates and Teaching Assistants are welcome to apply for this post.
If you are interested in working within a range of secondary schools across Salford, Bury and Bolton, please get in contact straight away. To apply for this position, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794.