Teaching Assistant - Stockport
- Specialist provision
- 5-11 year olds
- Long term work available
Our partner school situated in Cheadle, Stockport, has expressed the need to expand their SEN team to provide the best support for their pupils. They are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and experienced special needs teaching assistants who have a background in supporting those with social and emotional challenges.
The school is part of a trust and caters specifically for children and young people who have Autism.
Requirements for this position include;
• Experience working with primary aged pupils
• Knowledge of special needs, specifically Autism
• Experience working within specialist settings
• A DBS checked for children and adults (Teaching Personnel can support with this)
By working in our partner school, some benefits include;
• Working with small groups and on a 1:1 basis
• Being a part of a supportive and specialist SEN team
To apply for this role, please send your CV. Alternatively, you can register your details on our website at www.teachingpersonnel.com