Teaching Assistants/ Youth Workers required - Bolton
- Teaching Assistants/ Youth Workers required - Bolton
- KS3 and KS4 experience desirable
- Excellent range of CPD courses
A Specialist SEMH school in Horwich, Bolton require a number of experienced Teaching Assistants/ Youth Workers to work with both KS3 and KS4. The school caters for pupils aged 11 to 16 who have a statement relating to their social, educational and behavioural difficulties. The successful candidates will start on a temporary basis with the potential of becoming permanent.
It is essential for candidates to have -
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above, or level 2 equivalent in literacy and numeracy
• Previous experience in a teaching assistant or care environment
• Previous experience working with young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties
• Proven experience of working with young people with very challenging behaviour
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
It is desirable for candidates to -
• be Team-Teach/ MAPPA trained
• have experience working with young people with ASC
Teaching Personnel offer an excellent range of CPD courses including Team-Teach, Autism Awareness and Read, Write, Inc. Phonics.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Alternatively, if you don't feel you meet the criteria for this role but would still wish to pursue a career in Education, please register your CV on our website www.teachingpersonnel.com .