Behavior Mentor in Tower Hamlets
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD courses available year round
- Good school support network
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant? Do you have experience working 1 to 1 with SEN children?
Teaching Personnel is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant in the Tower Hamlets area. Your new role will involve supporting a challenging key stage 2 pupil on a 1 to 1 basis, as well as some general classroom support. We are looking for someone with the passion and commitment to drive the child's progress and make a real difference to their education.
It is essential that you have experience working with challenging behaviour, experience in other areas of SEN will also be beneficial.
To apply for this SEN TA job, you will ideally be:
- Team Teach trained
- Have experience supporting children with special educational needs
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Able to provide references
- Available to start immediately
As an SEN Teacher working for Teaching Personnel, you can enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive hourly or daily pay rates
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to Professional Development Training
- Option to pay into pension
- Weekly pay
Contact email@example.com or call us on 0207 593 3076