Youth work teaching assistant in Manchester
- Regular supply work in secondary schools
- Ideal for graduates and aspiring teachers
- Work across Manchester (central, north and south)
Are you an aspiring teacher looking for paid experience and temporary work in secondary schools?
Due to the busy nature of supply in the winter and regular absences and sickness requirements, Teaching Personnel are seeking to recruit cover supervisors and teaching assistants to do regular cover work in secondary schools across the Manchester authority (North and South of the city centre).
- Cover supervisor and teaching assistant work in Manchester
- Ideal for future teachers , supply work to suit your availability
- Work in a range of secondary schools across your local area
- Pay rate to match experience (up to £60 per day)
- Great experience for future teachers
If you have previously worked in secondary schools or with children in the secondary age range (11-16) then working via supply in schools could be ideal for you. We have temporary block placements and regular daily work available to suit your needs, if you would be confident covering lessons with work set by teachers and would like to work as a cover supervisor apply straight away.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794.