Youth Worker - Tameside Secondary School
- Pay rates depending on experience from £60 per day
- Opportunities to gain full time employment
- Opportunities to Teaching Personnels training courses
Teaching Personnel are looking for Youth Workers that are considering a career in teaching.
Due to a high demand from our client secondary schools in Tameside for staff cover, behaviour and additional learning support we have a number of opportunities commencing over the next few months. If you are a graduate or from a coaching, educational or youth setting and have an ability to engage students we welcome your application. To be eligible for this position you will need to have suitable references and be eligible for a fully enhanced DBS.
Highlights of these positions working for Teaching Personnel;
• Pay rates negotiable based on experience, from £60 per day
• First hand experience working in secondary schools
• Access to Teaching Personnel’s CPD training programme
• Full time and part time positions that match your availability
• Flexible attitude and willingness to travel to schools
• Experience working with young people, in a school setting would be advantageous
• Professionalism and an ability to relate, motivate students
To apply for this position please follow the link below and send a full latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to discuss these opportunities in more detail contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.