CACHE LEVEL 2/3- Catholic Primary school Central Manchester M12
- • Do you want a role where you can assist children learning and development?
- • Have you got a track record of raising attainment?
- • Are you able to quickly build relationships with children in and out of the classroom?
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant to work in a 2 form entry, Outstanding Primary School that has an excellent reputation?
As part of the role you must:
• Have a good knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Take a creative and practical approach to teaching groups
• Have experience of working in KS1 and KS2
The school requires a candidate that can raise the children’s attainment in line with national standards. Is this something that you feel you can do? If this rewarding role sounds like it is perfect for you, please get in touch today!
Email your CV/covering letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796 for more information regarding this role.