2 SEN Teaching Assistants required - Blandford Forum
- 1 to 1 with pupil
- Full time
- Competitive rates of pay
Teaching Personnel are working with single form entry Primary School in Blandord Forum who are looking for 2 Teaching Assistants to support two pupils 1:1 in Year 1 and Year 6. Both children have learning, emotional and behavioural needs so previous experience in SEN is essential.
Your key duties will be to:
• Support the pupil on a 1:1 basis.
• Manage any challenging behaviour.
• Work together with the class teacher to assist the child so that they can fully access a differentiated national curriculum
• Monitor and record the pupil’s progress and development.
• Deliver a range of support programmes on a 1-1 basis.
• Assist with lunch time duty.
It is essential that you have:
• Previous experience working with children with Special Educational Needs.
• Knowledge of the Key Stage 1 or 2 curriculum.
• Are at least level 2 qualified
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.