Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant needed in Luton
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- School rated 'Good' by Ofsted
I am currently working on behalf of a primary school in Luton who are seeking an experienced KS2 teaching assistant to join their team on a full time basis.
This is to cover a year 5 and 6 class. You will be required to provide general class support as well providing small group and 1:1 work.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
• Be highly organised, ICT literate and have excellent communication and motivational skills to engage young people.
• Whilst having a LSA Level 2, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification is desirable, it is not essential
• Previous experience of supporting KS2 SATs
To apply for this position please contact Maddie on 01908 521800 and send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check as well as pre-employment checks and registration.
*Due to the high volume applicants received please do phone to track your application.