Teaching assistant needed in "outstanding" High Wycombe school
- CPD opportunities
- An inspiring team to be a part of
- Level 2/3 essential
Teaching Personnel is excited to be seeking an experienced teaching assistant for an ‘outstanding’ Primary school in High Wycombe. It is described as a very happy school where everyone works as a team to enable the pupils to achieve their potential. The Headteacher says that the learning experience and the environment it is set in make their school one to remember.
The school are looking for someone who:
• Has previous experience supporting children in Primary schools
• Will hit the ground running and use initiative
• Has a passion for upholding high expectations of learning, attainment and behaviour
• Be creative and dynamic in supporting outstanding lessons
• Be able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children
The school can offer:
• An extremely positive and stimulating learning environment
• The opportunity to work in an inspiring and purposeful classroom
• A positive learning culture and teamwork
A CACHE Level 2/3 is essential for this role.
This position offers candidates the scope to develop their career within a Primary school and be a part of a strong and successful staff team. The school are looking to meet with potential candidates as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity and show the new teaching assistant their fantastic school.
If you feel this role is for you, please send your CV to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org – I look forward to hearing from you!
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.