Teaching Assistants wanted for EAL cover
- Previous experience supporting across EYFS, KS1, KS2
- A flexible role with working hours that match your availability to the schools timetable
- Working alongside EAL Co-ordinator and delivering programmes to children across all year groups
Are you an experienced EAL Teaching assistant or Linguistic Specialist?
Would you like to work as an EAL Teaching assistant within the Widnes area? If so then Teaching Personnel want to hear from you immediately.
If you have worked as an EAL Assistant 1:1 or in small groups and are looking for the next challenge then we are looking for specialist EAL TA’s.
Teaching Personnel raises levels of attainment amongst EAL pupils by working with schools to organise in class support and small group sessions to help improve speaking, reading and writing levels.
There are a variety of roles that will appeal to a wide range of EAL specialists. This also includes EAL class teaching and after school tuition.
• High proportion of ethnic minority pupils who are in need of extra support especially in literacy
• Delivering engaging and well structured lessons that will enhance pupil’s learning.
• Knowledgeable and Confident delivering Read Write Inc phonics.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).
If you are interested in applying then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0151 285 3924.