Year 5 Maternity Cover – Central Manchester Primary School, M40 – November Start
- Year 5 Class Teacher – November start with the potential of continuing into the next academic year.
- Working in a good School with great facilities and support from SLT.
- Dynamic, forward thinking school – working alongside experienced Year 3 teacher.
Teaching Personnel are currently working on behalf of a “good” central Manchester primary school to secure a Year 5 Teacher to cover for a fixed term starting in November. This primary school works very closely and successfully with its diverse community and pride themselves on their forward thinking and innovative nature. A 2 form entry school with a fantastic staffing team working closely and pulling in the right direction.
As a year 5 teacher, you would be working closely with the other paired year 5 teacher to plan and deliver lessons based upon specific learning outcomes. There would be an expectation for you to become part of the school’s innovative staff team. This position would be initially to cover November to July, however there is scope and a possibility for this position to continue into the next academic year..
If you are looking for exciting, creative opportunities, enjoy working with a dynamic team and are committed to developing professionally, then this central Manchester Primary School has a lot to offer.
• Excellent classroom practice
• A proven track record of impact on teaching and learning
• Imagination and a flexible attitude
• High expectations of children
• A commitment to developing the whole child
• A good understanding of how to motivate children
• A commitment to a team approach to their work
• A commitment to their professional development
If you are interested in this role, please click the link below or email your cover letter/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Lesson observations will be taking place over the coming week.