***KS2 Teacher Required in Tooting for September***
- OFSTED - Outstanding Leadership and Management Team
- Good transport links with buses, trains and Tooting underground stations (Northern line)
- Competitive rates of pay
A lovely, diverse Primary School in Tooting is seeking a Key Stage Two teacher to start with them in September. The vacancy is due to an existing teacher moving on. The school is near a number of train stations, including Tooting Bec Underground station (on the northern line).
The school received an overall ‘Good’ grade for their OFSTED inspection last June, with the Leadership and Management of the school receiving an ‘Outstanding’ grade.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Teach inspiring and creative lessons.
- Aim to raise pupil progress and attainment through a consistently high level of planning, teaching and assessment.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Have a current DBS on the update service.
The school can offer:-
- Outstanding Senior Leadership support
- Allocated PPA time
- Support with planning
- Hard working children
- A warm welcome into the school and community
Salary: To be negotiated (DOE)
Do you match the criteria? Does this role excite you?
If so, please call Ellie on 0208 605 2631 for more information, or send your CV to email@example.com