Key Stage 1 and 2 opportunities
- Fully Qualified Teachers
- Flexibility surrounding your work
- Key Stage 1 and 2 vacancies
Teaching personnel are currently working alongside schools within the Gosport area to aid with their staffing needs for January
Are you interested in working on either a part time or full time basis?
Do you want help finding the teaching job that’s right for you?
By registering with Teaching Personnel you will benefit from the following:
• Your own personal recruitment consultant who will support you throughout your registration, application process and during your new role,
• Access to our training workshops including phonics work shops and team teach,
• Flexibility around your work needs,
• Competitive rates of pay based on your experience.
Applicants must have a background in education, are a Newly Qualified Teacher or Fully Qualified Teacher and have Qualified Teacher Status.
The successful candidate will work alongside Teaching Personnel and your personal recruitment consultant to apply for jobs that suit your criteria in your area. As schools look to January recruitment we work alongside Head Teachers, putting forward candidates wishing to apply for vacancies’ that arise.
The roles we currently help schools recruit for include:
• Intervention teachers,
• Class teachers,
• PPA cover,
• Course cover,
• Part time/Full Time
• Long term/Short Term
• Key stage 1 and Key stage 2 roles
If you would like more information or to put your CV forward please contact Becky on 02380 836649 or email email@example.com