Class Teacher role available for a January start - Weymouth
- Supportive senior leadership team
- January Start
- Key Stage 2
Teaching Personnel are looking for a creative Key Stage 2 teacher to work as part of a supportive team for a role in January lasting for two terms.
You will need to be:
- enthusiastic and committed to ensuring high standards and progress of pupils,
- focused on making learning fun and enjoyable,
- committed to working as part of a team who are to enhance and develop the curriculum,
- an excellent and passionate classroom practitioner
The school can offer the chance for you to be working with fantastic children who love to learn and are keen to improve. Additionally, they are looking to invest in the development of their staff and offer plenty of CPD opportunities throughout the academic year.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Harry on 01202 297744 for more information. Alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com.