Fully Qualified Teacher Needed
- Must Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience accommodating for SEN needs whilst planning
- Supportive Staff Base
Teaching Personnel are currently working alongside a junior school in Portsmouth, who have recently received an OFSTED rating of 'good'. In order to expand their growing school they are looking for a teacher who embodies the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status,
- Holds a DBS on the update service,
- Have experience understanding different SEN needs and how they can be nurtured,
- Create positive relationships with children and staff members.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the current head of year 4 to develop the ability of their class. The year group in question has an above average number of children with SEN. Therefore, to be successful, applicants will have an in depth knowledge and previous experience of working with different SEN needs.
The Head Teacher is willing for Newly Qualified Teachers to apply as they can offer an experienced staff base as well as support through your NQT terms.
For more information on this role or to put your CV forward, please contact Beaky on 02380 836649 or email email@example.com