Teaching Position at local Junior School for after October Half Term
- Full Time Class Teacher Role
- Newly Qualified Teachers able to apply
- PPA cover
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a Primary School in Hamble to find a KS2 teacher to start in October 2016.
The school in question have big ambitions and they are seeking an enthusiastic class teacher who will encourage child development to join their impressive team. Applications from NQT’s are encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent classroom learning and teaching
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Be creative and imaginative
- Be able to provide exciting lessons for pupils
This school offers a friendly and supportive work environment where you will be part of a knowledgeable year group team. They also offer an excellent programme of professional development which aids their teachers to progress and become better. Additionally, through working for Teaching Personnel you will also have access to our extensive training opportunities to aid with your Continued Professional Development (CPD).
If you are interested in this interesting employment opportunity then please contact us on 02380 836649 or email email@example.com