Year 6 Teacher wanted for a great school in Wood Green
- Working with a lovely group of Year 6 children
- Welcoming and friendly staff with great travel connections
- Excellent career prospects
KS2 Primary School Teacher – Wood green
A lovely primary school in the Wood Green is looking for a Year 6, Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their team for a long term position. This is a growing school with supportive, friendly staff and excellent resources.
This school, situated in the heart of Wood Green, is looking for a Year 6 teacher who wants to commit to a full-time, long term position and will be able to effectively plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons that progress the class. You will also need to have excellent Curriculum knowledge.
. They are very inclusive and welcoming and would like a teacher who can continue to encourage this ethos. You will need to be an experienced teacher who has a good track record in Key Stage 2.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
- QTS or PGCE (or overseas equivalent)
- Minimum 1 year UK teaching experience
- Willing to live in or travel to Wood Green
- Has KS2 experience to a high standard
If you are interested in this role and are looking for a new position please apply with an up to date CV to christopher.mcconville@teaching personnel.com or contact the London North East primary team on 02075933071