School in Wiltshire desperately needs a Teacher for Year 6
- Competitive Salary
- Huge demand for Year 6 teachers in Wiltshire
- Year 6 Teacher in Wilshire required
Teaching Personnel; a unique team of specialist consultants, are working with a lovely school within Wiltshire. The children in the school are warm and friendly and have a positive attitude when it comes to learning. If you are happy teaching across the board or are a KS1 or KS2 specialist, this may be the role for you!
As a Primary school Teacher you should be a very inspiring individual who is looking to shape the lives of the children in your care, and help them reach their potential and beyond. You should also be invested in your class as well as offering guidance and support.
The day-to-day roles typically performed by a Primary school Teacher include;
• Teaching, interacting with and inspiring students within your class
• Performing, creating, adapting and interpreting lesson plans created by yourself and other teachers throughout the school.
• Working to keep students engaged
• Taking small groups of students through work in line with the current curriculum
• Joining in with extra-curricular activities and clubs after school and during lunch
If you are comfortable with these tasks, among others, this may be a great opportunity for you to break into this fantastic school.
By working with us, you will initially receive;
• A personal specialist consultant, dedicated and committed to your best interests
• A competitive Pension scheme
• Weekly pay
• £50 Refer a friend scheme
• Temp to perm contracts
To apply, you will need;
• To be adaptable when working in new environments
• To be flexible on a day to day basis
• To have an enthusiastic and positive approach to Teaching
• True passion and desire to teach the current primary curriculum
Reference details from 6 years are required.
UK Eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or the willingness to apply for one at the cost of £44
If this is of interest to you, please send your CV and a covering letter to Darrellon.Holding@teachingpersonnel.com or call Teaching Personnel.