Teacher needed in Luton to provide SATs Boosters
- Rewarding Role
- No Planning
- Competitive Rates of Pay - Up to £150 a day
SATs Boosters – Support for Year 6 Pupils
If you’re a teacher or a learning support assistant interested in supporting children with their SATs intervention preparation, you may like to consider delivering one of our SATs intervention programmes.
• Identifying learning gaps
• Delivering tuition programmes on a one – to – one and small group basis in order to narrow learning gaps
• Working on a full time or part time basis
• Encouraging pupils and building their confidence before SATs
• Providing feedback to regular class teachers on individual pupil progress
• Helping pupils to reach their full academic potential
Want to apply or receive more information on this programme? Please contact Maddie at Teaching Personnel on 01908 521800 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.