Year 6 Teacher – HYDE, SK14
- Year 6 teacher, Manchester M15
- Work within a supportive team
- SATs experience beneficial
A school in the Manchester (M15) are seeking an enthusiastic Year 6 teacher to join their team. The post would initially run up until Christmas with the chance for extension for the right person. SATS experience would be beneficial but an optimistic attitude and eagerness to influence learning would go a long way. This larger that average Primary School prides itself on ‘supporting learning in an inclusive environment’ and offers and a safe and secure working environment for pupils and staff alike.
The ideal candidate will;
• Have SATS experience
• Have good behaviour management techniques
• Have a good understanding of the KS2 & Year 6 curriculum
In return, the school can offer;
• Strong support from staff
• A welcoming working environment
• The opportunity to work in a 'GOOD' school
This position holds a lot of potential for the right candidate and would be an amazing opportunity for career progression and growth. If you have the relevant experience and would be interested in applying for this Year 6 (M15) position you can email email@example.com or you can call into the Manchester South Branch on 0161 242 1792.