Intervention teacher required in Hinckley
- opportunity to help raise attainment in KS2
- long term work but without the commitment and responsibility of whole class
- daily rates and weekly pay
Teaching Personnel are looking for an Intervention teacher to work in a primary school in Leicester. You will undertake the following duties and responsibilities in relation to improving student achievement and progress:
• Take responsibility for their progress and attainment.
• Track student progress against individual targets and provide supportive student intervention activities where appropriate.
• Analyse student performance, alternating provision in the light of resultant data.
• Monitor the performance of students in your Intervention Groups.
For all the pupils you teach, you will:
• Demonstrate a commitment to high achievement for all.
• Be responsible for learning in your sessions.
• Use and share best pedagogical practice.
• Actively engage with whole-school developments, thereby developing your own practice.
• Assess pupil performance, accurately judge progress against targets, set SMART improvement targets and use this data to inform your work with pupils.
• Promote pupils’ self-confidence and learner independence.
• Promote literacy and numeracy.
If this sounds like you and you have qualified teacher status and experience of working with primary aged children then we would like to hear from you. Please contact Judith on 01162325200 or on email@example.com