Key Stage 2 Teacher required in Sunderland
- Key Stage 2 Teachers required for a thriving Primary School in Sunderland
- Competitive rates of pay and CPD offered throughout the year
- Opportunities to develop further
As our demand is rapidly growing we are looking to recruit an exceptional Key Stage 2 Teacher for a school based in Sunderland. The School are looking for an outstanding Key Stage 2 Specialist for Intervention support starting in December.
We welcome applications from Teachers, including NQT'S, who believe they can make a positive contribution to learning by providing our children with exciting and memorable experiences which will equip them for later life.
What we are looking for:
• Qualified Teachers with good levels of experience within Key stage 2 or those who can prove excellent attainment at placement level
• Candidates must be flexible and pro-active adapt into the School’s ethos and environment
• Candidates must have a committed and enthusiastic approach and set high expectations in order to drive good progress
Benefits for you:
• Excellent rates of pay up to £130 per day and flexibility on how often you want to work
• On going support from your consultant in your career aspirations, opportunities to progress
• Develop your Teaching skills whilst getting to know local schools
Let your rewarding journey start with us.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)