Year 6 Teacher required for September start
- Most recent Ofsted report ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ in behavioural management
- Excellent leadership team
- Opportunity to really make a difference
Teaching Personnel is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We are currently working on behalf of a primary school in Newcastle who is looking for Year 6 teacher to start in the Autumn term. Previous experience working as a Literacy specialist is advantageous but not essential. There is a high percentage of EAL students within the school and preparation for SATs is the main objective of the role.
The school is located in central Newcastle with excellent access to transport links; Metro lines, bus routes, the A1 and A69.
This is a part time position for one year.
• Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
• Recent and up to date experience teaching in upper KS 2 classroom with excellent knowledge of the curriculum and SATs
• Confident communicator, who is able to form positive relationships with all school staff
• Flexibility in this position is required
• Experience working with EAL students is an advantage
• Competitive rates of pay
• Working alongside outstanding and enthusiastic practitioners
• Access to a range of Teaching Personnel CPD ( National Association of SEN, National Autistic Society, Ruth Miskin-Read, Write Inc, Team Teach, Educare, Creative Education and Hexham Newcastle Diocese)
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be required to undergo an Enhanced CRB check.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)