Full Time PPA Teacher – Ealing Primary School
- 5 Day a week PPA role
- 'Outstanding' Ealing Primary School
- Competitive Pay
Teaching Personnel are supporting a School based in the Northolt area of Ealing that are looking for a PPA teacher on an on-going basis! Please see below for details…
• 5 days a week
• Full time: 8:30-4:00pm
• Until July 2017
• Could lead to a permanent contract
• Cover for nursery-year 6
• All work planned and prepared for you
• Timetable set so every week you cover the same classes
• Ofsted rated 'outstanding'
• One of the top 100 schools in the UK
• Four form entry school
• Plenty of support available
The ideal candidate:
• Overseas qualified teacher or UK trained teachers welcome to apply
• You must be confident with all year groups (EYFS-Year 6)
The school are looking to meet people ASAP for trials and interviews. To apply please send us your CV & Covering Letter or alternatively for further information you may call us on 0208 832 1960.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Registration is subject to an Enhanced DBS, valid references from recent employers and proof of right to work in the UK (AGY).