Full time year 6 Teacher required to start school in December 2016.
- £130- £150 for long term position (salary negotiable depending on level of experience)
- Maternity contract- opportunity to continue thereafter
- Based in an affluent area of Stanmore
There is an urgent need for a strong year 6 teacher to work with ambitious year 6 pupils in a leafy part of Stanmore. The teacher will need to be committed, dedicated and forward thinking in order to take pupils into the spring term feeling confident and ready for SATS. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with year 6 pupils and be interested in a long standing career at the school. The staff turnover is very low and most teachers stay at the school for 5 years before moving on.
• Fantastic opportunity for those looking for long term work.
• Strong leadership from the Head teacher and their team.
• Minimal preparation and planning (shared)
If you are a KS2 teacher but not looking for long term, please do not hesitate to get in contact. Teaching Personnel have a large presence within West London, therefore we can offer guaranteed work 5 days a week on a supply basis. I am currently working with a large number of schools based in Harrow that are looking for day to day supply teachers to cover block bookings of 2 weeks or more as well as day to day sicknesses.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be flexible with year groups and happy to cover last minute bookings.
• Have excellent English written ability and communication skills.
• Have a great personality that resonates with children.
• Happy to mark the children’s books at the end of the day.
• Be a good ambassador for Teaching Personnel
The salary for this role is:
• £130-£150+ per day depending on experience.
To apply please send your CV to Jaspreet Sandhu at Jaspreet.email@example.com or simply call 0208 832 1960 for an informal chat to discuss the above role.
Teaching Personnel are committed to safe guarding; therefore all applicants must hold a Criminal Clearance (DBS), with UK QTS. NQTs are also welcome to apply for this role. The Ealing branch at Teaching Personnel also works within the borough of Ealing and Brent as well as Harrow.