Year 6 Teacher - Maternity Cover
- September start
- Full time
- Competitive pay
Year 6 Maternity Cover
Teaching Personnel are working with a fantastic primary school based in Borehamwood who have an enthusiastic and vibrant teaching team! Their recent OFSTED Inspection was rated ‘Good’ in all areas. This 2 form entry primary school has a fun yet hardworking atmosphere and provides staff with excellent support.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
• Experience working in upper KS2
• Innovative and inspirational to both pupils and colleagues
• Able to demonstrate creativity in your teaching.
• Commitment to sharing responsibility for raising standards
You must have the following to apply for this position:
• PGCE or QTS
• A minimum of 1 term teaching in a mainstream primary school
• Available full time from September
• Live locally to Borehamwood
• Enhanced childcare DBS on the update service or willing to complete one asap
If you feel you have the correct experience and qualifications to match then we want to hear from you!
Please contact Ryan Clark on 01923 602 799 and send your upto CV to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo full vetting checks before commencing work.